Inner Temple Retreat is a company which organize yoga retreats for women in Bali. These spiritual retreats are the perfect medium between fun, creative, positive, luxury, and truly real experiences. For a company of that quality, the perfect website solution is necessary. And that is why they asked our team here at Island Media Management to take a-great deal of care with their new website and strategy.
The state of things
When we were originally contacted by Inner Temple Retreat’s owner, Emma, we had a quick review of the current website. It was clear that the site design and architecture were outdated and she need to get a fresh looking website out there. The theme of the site didn’t quite represent the company’s services which are all “deeper yoga retreats”, however they didn’t want to change too much when it came to the overall colour scheme and look of the website.
The client was also looking to get a more user friendly nature to the website so that users could easily find what they were looking for, and easily get in touch to book a yoga retreat in Bali. Emma also expressed a desire to have a website that was going to rank better in search engines, especially Google.
Harmonization of the website
In our initial talks with the general manager at Inner Temple Retreat, she shared with us her vision of making the website a key component of the company’s marketing strategy.
She assigned the following goals for us:
1. Align the visual design of the site with the company’s overall branding scheme.
2. Increase the inquiries coming from the website and make it easier for people to make that inquiry.
3. Create a website that was SEO compliant for Google and would allow her a much better chance of ranking well in the search engines.
The Final Outcome
Our design team was able to meet the branding objectives assigned by Inner Temple Retreat. We updated the visual layout and designed the website based on a modern WordPress Multisite architecture that allows the client to easily keep up to date and add fucntionality.
Our team performed a complete SEO assessment and realignment of the website to bring it up to current standards for Google.
1. Design meets company branding standards
2. Direct calls to action for easy contact
3. User friendly structure allows users to get information quickly.
4. WordPress admin section allows the client to update content easily, and keep up to date.
You can see the final version of the website here – Inner Temple Retreat