The Light House is a luxury Yacht agency which provides perfect itineraries all around Indonesia, to show the best of the islands to customers and their luxury yachts. For the last 10 years Andy Shorten has spent exploring the most beautiful and interesting places to discover around Indonesia and the many thousands of islands. Customers can experience some amazing adventures, or just relax and spend a good time on a luxury yacht.
Website Design – In the beginning
When we were originally contacted by Andy from the Lighthouse Consultancy he asked us to take a look at his current website as he was not happy with the look of the site, as well as the general performance of the website.
As a luxury yacht company it is important for this company to have the right appearance and the online side of their public profile was not up to the level needed. Andy asked us to come up with a new website for him that would be easy to manage and get his online marketing on par with the services he offered in Indonesia.
In our initial talks with the Andrew Shorten from The Lighthouse Consultancy, he shared with us his vision of making the website a key component of the company’s marketing strategy. He assigned the following goals for us:
1. Align the visual design of the site with the company’s overall branding and incorporate the stunning images they have in stock.
2. Increase the inquiries coming to the website.
3. Create an easy to use CMS that allows him to easily update content.
4. Preserve and increase rankings for currently performing search terms.
5. Increase search engine reach for new keywords.
Welcome to the Lighthouse Consultancy Website
Our design team was able to meet the branding objectives assigned by The Lighthouse Consultancy. We updated the visual layout and designed the website based on a modern WordPress architecture making it easy for the client to update. Our team performed a complete SEO assessment and realignment of the website to bring it up to current standards.
1. Design meets company branding standards.
2. Direct calls to action for easy contact.
3. Good use of client images to represent the brand.
4. All highly-performing search results retained or increased.
5. New keyword penetration is ongoing.
You can have a look at the Light House website here http://thelighthouseconsultancy.com/